Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hate the Blogging World

Here is the problem.....it is 11:15pm....my husband thinks it would be fun to have a blog (he might be right)......I have no idea how to blog.....I get SUPER frustrated when I want to try and do something and can't.....I want to try and blog, but I can't......this might be my only post. 
PS Dylan is extremely adorable and totally 'blog worthy'!

(This is Eddie right now, "Madison, you are an extremely smart person..blah blah.....you are completely capable of blogging.....blah blah blah......you have a college degree......blah blah blah blah....)
My computer is about to go out the window!

HELP!!!!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! YAY! I hope you continue to blog. It's super easy once you get the hang of it. Call me if you have any questions... seriously, I'll help you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! Do it!--Throw the comp out the window of course. I guess you could keep it and start the blog, it's way more fun than being computerless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! blogging is so fun. Update often and let us hear about your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more pictures you post the less you have to type...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Bald"vogel! HaHa, I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete